Below are the services that are offered as part of our flat monthly rate. Call us for pricing details.
We'll make sure that you meet the many requirements in the reporting arena, including Federal, State and Out-of-State shipping.
- Federal Excise Tax Reporting
- Report of Wine Premise Operations (5120.17)
- Washington Domestic Winery Summary Report (LIQ-774)
- Washington State Department of Revenue Combined Excise Tax Report
- Oregon Winery Annual Privilege Tax Statement
- Idaho Wine Tax Return, Form 1752
- Idaho Sales & Use Tax Return
- Idaho Monthly Usage Report
- Not in the PNW? Call us to find out if we can help you!
- Monthly Direct Shipper Reporting
- Monthly Sales to Distributors Reporting
- Monthly Sales to Retail Licensees Reporting
Federal Label Approvals
WCS can assist you in getting labels approved for new wines or revisions. We will offer consulting on wording and requirements for labels as well as submit labels for approval for you through the COLAs online system.
As part of our flat monthly compliance rate, WCS will be there for you to clarify the many complex laws surrounding the alcohol industry. We make ourselves available to our clients to the best of our ability because we know that our clients are busy making great wine. WCS has staff who are knowledgeable in the areas of Federal and Washington State wine law, as well as out-of-state compliance.
These services are all provided for one flat monthly fee.